Tuesday 31 January 2012

Best Friends

Hi it's Ayshia,

This is a card I made recently.  It is a stamp from The Paper Shelter brought by my mum's friend. We all went to her house recently and did a stamp it day! It was amazing. And the result was this card.















I have used Copic Markers to colour my stamp.

BV02 and BV04 to colour the little girls dress and shoes.
Y0000, Y00 and Y02 to colour the ribbons on her dress and in her hair. Along with the flowers. And shadows on the ground.
I used E000, E00, E02 for her skin. I used E000, E00, E02, E11, E13, E71, E74 to build up her hair colour and W6 and W7 to create depth.
I also used YG61 and YG63 to do the leaves and the snails body. For the snails shell I used the same as the hair for the little girl. E000, E00, E02, E11, E13, E71 and E74.

I used Flowers, brads, ribbon and a buckle for my card.  On my cards background leaves I used paint and glitter from Making Memories.

I hope you like my card as much as I enjoyed making it.


Thanx Ayshia xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment