Tuesday 31 January 2012

The time to be happy by Ayshia

Hi its Ayshia,

This is the card I have made to enter into the La La Land Crafts 4 Kids challenge.

I have used a Marci Stamp by La La Land.

I have used Copic markers to colour my stamp.

B0000, B91, B93 where used to colour her dress, shoes and hair ties.
B97 was used to colour the flowers on her shoes.
For her skin I used E000, E00 and E02.
For her hair I used Y0000, Y00, and Y02.
For her lips I used RV32.

The card background I ripped and frayed card stock from DCWV.

I have used two types of ribbon on my card. A cream lace ribbon and a blue and white check ribbon.

I hope you love my card as much as I loved making it.
















Thanks Ayshia
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ayshia!:)
    This card is so cute! I love the blue, ruffle ribbon at the bottom of the card.

    xxCARLYxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carly. I look forward to doing the next challenge.

      Ayshia Leigh XX

      Delete
  2. Hi Ayshia *Ü* What a FABULOUSLY FUN blog you have here!! My youngest DD (11 yrs) just loves monkeys too :) Your card is awesome, you sure have a knack with these La-La stamps and we love to see your creativity!! Thanks for playing at La-La Land Crafts 4 Kids!

    New contest goes live Feb. 1st (tomorrow!) *Ü* Hope you'll come play again!

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kris,

    I am so pleased you like our blog. We will definitely be entering the next contest. I love it!

    Thanks Ayshia Leigh

    ReplyDelete