Friday 30 March 2012

Flower Power

Good Afternoon Everyone,

It me Ayshia!  This is my latest creation for the La La Land Craft 4 Kids Challenge. The Great Outdoors challenge.

I have used a Kitty Kat Marci Stamp and coloured it with Copic Markers.

I have used the following colours:

For Marci's hat, shirt, shoes and tights I used G12, G14, YG61, YG63, G43 and G46.
For Marci's hair, skirt and tights I used R35, R37, R39 and R56.
For Marci's flower I used B63, B66, baby blue, clear and buttermilk Spica.
For Marci's skin I used E000, E00, E02, E11.

I have placed the stamp on Stampin up paper and light blue card stock and then placed it on a glitter notepad.


I hope you like it. Thanks for looking.

Ayshia
xxx
:)


5 comments:

  1. Hi Ayshia!! This kitty kat Marci card--FLOWER POWER, heehee--what a great saying too!! I don't see your card linked up on the LaLa Blog yet... but I do see Jostyn's. Would you like me to enter this over there for you?? The contest closes tonight. Thanks for playing along with us in THE GREAT OUTDOORS!! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your email about not being able to link up. Ya, our linky doesn't allow the exact same post link more than once. I've just linked your card to our contest so it's now showing up!! *Ü* Thanks again for playing at La-La Land Crafts 4 Kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kristine for helping me add my link. I really appreciate your help.

    Ayshia
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Ayshia! I love the shading on Kitty Kat Marci. Congrats on your win!

    xxCARLYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Carly. I was very happy and excited I won.

    Ayshia

    XXX

    :)

    ReplyDelete