Wednesday 28 March 2012

Spring

Morning Everyone!

Today  I am posting my next entry for Craft Your Passion Kids Challenge!   Challenge number number 6














For this particular challenge I am using a Marci stamp from La La Land. I have coloured my stamp using the following Copic Markers:

For Marci's Hair I have used Y0000, Y00, Y02, E71 and E74.

For Marci's skin I have used E000, E00, E02.

For her clothes  and shoes I have used E11 E13, B91, B93, R37 and R39.

For Marci's flower pot, flower and spade I used E71, E74, W6, W7, Y0000, Y00, Y02, YG61, YG63, RV93, RV95, E71 and E74.

I have then placed Marci on a flower pot which I drew on corrugated card stock and then cut out.  I have then used chocolate brown ink to make the pot look more realistic.  Inside the top of the pot where Marci is standing I have used brown glitter.  I have then decorated the pot with green, orange and brown flowers and lace flower brads for the flowers centre.   The stamped image at the bottom of the wheel barrow I have also coloured with Copic Markers.  Around the bottom of the pot I have drawn and painted blades of grass.  To finish my piece off I placed the flower font stickers across the rim of the pot to spell out SPRING!.

I hope you like it I think this is one of my favourites!

Thanks for looking

Ayshia
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment