Sunday 4 March 2012

Hi its Ayshia!

This is my latest piece. I am entering it into the La La Land craft 4 kids competition. Contest number 13 GREEN GREEN and MORE GREEN!








 I used a Marci Ruffles Stamp for my piece. I have also used The Once Upon a Time card stock from DCWV for the background. And coloured flowers to match my colour scheme.  I drew a log for Marci to sit on and coloured the whole stamp and log with Copic Markers. I have put my piece on a brown paper mache CD Box.

The Markers I used are as follows:

For Marci's head band and top I used YG61, YG63, G46.
For her skirt and shoes I used E000, E00, E02, E11, E13, Y26 and Y28.
For her hair I used Y32, Y35, Y38 and Y28.
For her skin I used E000, E02 and E11 and RV32 for highlights, lips and cheeks.
For the log I used E11, E13, E71 and E74.

I hope you like my piece.   I have called it Autumn. It's just turned Autumn here in Australia.

Thanks for looking

Ayshia
xxx




5 comments:

  1. Good luck Ayshia hope you win xxx ,

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Alshia I love the log that she is sitting on and I like the way you have coloured the Ruffles Marci!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Darcy,

      I love doing cards and entering them into competitions.

      Ayshia

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card Ayshia!! Love your coloring of Marci and how you sat her on a log. Cute, Cute! THanks for playing at LLLC4Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kristine, I love colouring with Copics there are so much fun.

    Ayshia

    ReplyDelete